2.16 (December 30, 2017)
Please, don't click "Install update" button (it's not working properly in the latest macOS) but download a new version manually by the following link: Diagrammix.zip
2.15 (November 14, 2017)
- fixed issues appeared in macOS 10.13.2;
2.13 (April 04, 2016)
2.12 (March 10, 2016)
2.11 (October 15, 2015)
- bug fixes;
- NEW: Command Driven Style where you type commands like A-->B and the flowchart is built automatically. Supported flowcharts and sequence diagrams. Help for commands is available in the app. Create a document with "Command driven" style. You will see a help button for the commands.
2.9.19 (August 1, 2015)
- update for 10.11 support;
If you see a crash and can reproduce it please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We always try to fix the issues as soon as possible.
2.9.18 (May 30, 2015)
2.9.17 (March 31, 2015)
- fixed a bug when a text editor could stay on the screen;
- added a global option "Autosize shapes" which enables/disables "autosize" option in the text editors (see Preferences);
- improving importing from .stencil files;
- other minor improvements.
2.9.16 (February 16, 2015)
- fixed a bug when dash line was not saved
- other bug fixes
2.9.11 (September 11, 2014)
- 64 bit version
- exporting to graphic formats with no size limits - most important when option "Generate an image instead of PDF when exporting" is checked. Turn on this option if you see that exported colors are wrong.
- Quicklook support - preview documents in Finder
- colors for connector's shaft
- improved stability;
- number of other fixes;
2.9.10 (August 22, 2014)
- improved stability;
- fixed a bug when font size changed for the current shape even when "Save text properties" was off;
- improved SVG export;
- number of other fixes;
2.9.9 (June 24, 2014)
2.9.8 (June 3, 2014)
- bug fixes;
- importing from graffletopia.com issue solved;
2.9.6 (May 15, 2014)
- UML Sequence Diagram support as outline editor and graphics builder (for OS X 10.7 and later). See also Inspector section with parameters. You can change visual properties of diagram as usual and they will be kept after re-build. Outline editor supports drag and drop to change order of messages and timelines.
- improved Smart Connectors when they are attached to another connectors.
2.9.5 (April 15, 2014)
- SVG export (beta). Please let us know at diagrammix at deepitpro.com if you will have any problem.
- improved French translation;
- added an option "Image instead of PDF" to resolve an issue when exporting transparent gradients;
- fixed incorrect restoring smart polyline connectors;
- fixed an issue when changing a color of an arrow from the palette;
- fixed a bug in the filter of the palette.
2.9.4 (March 12, 2014)
- fixed an issue with style converting;
- fixed an incorrect behaviour during Restore in-app purchases.
2.9.3 (January 17, 2014)
- Bug fixes
- If "Save text properties" option is disabled in text editor then text editor with no text has default text properties.
2.9.2 (December 31, 2013)
- improved "Apply defaults" command from Inspector. You can apply defaults to several items in the selection now;
- fixed wrong behaviour of Style Copy Tool in some cases;
- improved converting documents with Gradient Style;
- French localization;
- fixed an issue when a shape dragged outside of the drawing returns to wrong position.
2.9.0 (December 5, 2013)
- Fixed an issue where autosizing of a shape works slowly when a text is being entered.
- Improved Smart Connectors
- Panel with settings for Smart Connectors is added to Inspector
- Fixed broken Italic, Bold, Underline font settings and Left, Center, Right align settings in localized versions
- Added shortcuts editor in Preferences
- Italian localization
2.8.0 (October 26, 2013)
- Smart Connectors as in-app purchase. Smart Connectors provide advanced object-avoiding orthogonal and polyline connector routing.
- Spanish, German localizations and fixes in existing localizations.
2.7.0 (October 6, 2013)
- fixes for 10.9;
- localizations: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Russian.
- fixes for pop-up panels on second monitor;
2.6.1 (August 10, 2013)
- option in Preferences to add image filename as a caption;
- you can use "diagrammix://" prefix in the links in shapes to open your documents by clicking a link. Add absolute path to target document after prefix (example: diagrammix:///Users/Me/Desktop/Test.drawing);
- fixed a bug when text editor lose a focus for imported elements;
- fixed a bug selecting a text block in groups and imported elements;
- fixed a bug positioning an element through Inspector, coordinates in the Inspector are also updated when element is moved;
- fixed a bug rotating image after center is moved;
- zoom using slider now keeps center of the view like when we use other ways of zooming;
- fixed a bug preventing changing a font of text adornment when using drawing tools;
- fixed: connector is snapping to grid when "Snap to grid" is enabled;
2.6.0 (August 9, 2013)
- Vector Drawing Tools for Non App Store version is available as additional purchase. See details.
2.5.1 (June 3, 2013)
2.5.0 (June 3, 2013)
- New awesome document style: Stitch style.
- Currently App Store version only. Introducing Vector Drawing Tools inside Diagrammix. Draw your own shapes and lines and save them for later re-using. Path tool, Polyline tool, Freehand tool, Line tool, Rectangle, Circle, Rounded Rectangle tools. There are a lot of style components: different strokes, fills, masks, image effects. This component is available as in-app purchase. See menu Store in the app. See details. This feature will be also available for non App Store version in the next update.
- New Custom section in the Shapes palette. Drag your shapes there and they will be available across your documents.
- Fixed printing and exporting problem for People set. Now colors are preserved.
- Non App Store version only. Clipart with Apple devices.
- Bug fixes.
2.4.5 (May 14, 2013)
- considerably improved undo/redo functionality;
- high quality built-in vector network/office clipart that was specially drawn for the app;
- extended professional network clipart (see menu Help for reference);
- ability to change style of the document (see menu File);
- connect sequence of selected with Cmd or Shift shapes (see menu Layer or button in the Layout section of the Inspector);
- auto enlarge drawing option in the Preferences: drag a selection to the drawing border to enlarge canvas size;
- filter for a content of the palette with shapes;
- reduced a time of the app starting;
- ability to add UML set of shapes to the document with customizable style;
- additional database modeling arrowheads for customizable style;
- a lot of small fixes.
2.4.0 (April 30, 2013)
- 2 new wonderful styles: Pencil Style, Sticker Style.
- Every style now has a connector arrow on the palette (see Lines sections). That arrow can be unattached like a thick arrow.
- Bug fixes (arrow from the palette issues, default table paddings, spelling).
- Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display;
- iCloud support (App Store version only);
- Font menu shows samples of the fonts;
- Fixed a bug when positions of the bezier control points on curve connectors are not saving.
- fixed drawing of padding rectangle;
- fixed error when save shapes in "Only Contour" mode;
- fixed saving defaults for connectors without arrowheads;
- fixed error grouping clip art shapes;
- built-in sets of network shapes, people shapes and misc shapes;
- built-in support for UML class diagrams, sequence diagrams are coming soon;
- each shape now has a marker to quick start a connector;
- now you can move a text block to any place within a shape;
- double text connector tool was added (you can add this tool from the toolbar panel customization);
- two modes for paddings: relative to a shape size and absolute in px;
- only contour mode for shapes (see item in the popup menu);
- fixed: connector line from the palette is able to have different line types: smooth, straight, orthogonal;
- fixed windows restoration issue;
- a lot of stability improvements.
Please, download a new version manually: Diagrammix.zip
- fixed a bug that sometimes prevents opening saved files;
- fixed a bug that prevents importing some stencils from graffletopia.com;
- fixed a bug preventing to apply saved defaults to a connector;
- fixed a bug when it was difficult to select arrows that have no filling.
We'll try to solve autoupdate problem as soon as possible.
- 2 new styles
- improved orthogonal mode for connector
- fixed an importing issue from Graffletopia.com
- bug fixes
- 1 more style (business style);
- Copying style of selection to apply to shapes or connectors;
- Editing color scheme of a style;
- Moving text on a connector by dragging markers;
- Automatic tree layout with minimum of intersections;
- Completely re-drawed Graphic style to avoid transparency in gradients: now copying and printing are in PDF format as in other styles;
- Double-click mode to start text editing inside of a shape or connector (see option in the Preferences);
- Better undo/redo;
- New toolbar, grid, markers;
- Connector tool;
- "Fit to page" option in the printing panel;
- New app icon;
- A lot of bug fixes.
Added command "Fit all to one page" in the context menu of Pages layer.
Fixed a possible error when starting the app.
- Pagination Layer for printing preview and layout scalable pages. Each page can be scaled to the target paper size from File>Page size. Select a page with Cmd to add it to printing range.
- Edit text inside groups for new groups.
- Sandboxing support.
- Versions support for OS X 10.7 or request for saving unsaved documents when closing for OS X 10.6.
- Slightly improved removing row or column of a table.
- Different types for contour lines in the Customizable style.
- Sliders are supplemented with textboxes to enter precise values.
- Improved quality of exported files for Graphic Style.
- New shortcut 'p' to quick open style properties panel for selected object.
- Shortcuts for saving, applying, reseting defaults (see menu Object).
- Added menu items to the menu Help to send feedback with email or Twitter.
- Image manager for managing extern images or your custom shapes with your style (menu Window - Image manager);
- saving and applying defaults for custom shapes and connectors;
- saving and applying defaults for document;
- adding to the current document previously imported sets of shapes (menu File - Add imported);
- other small improvements and bug fixes.
- straight, polyline, smooth and orthogonal modes for connectors;
- import into the current document (File - Import);
- removing imported elements from the palette (right click on the caption of the imported group in the palette and click Delete);
- removing unnecessary imported stencils in the Style chooser (right click on the icon and click Delete);
- improved text formatting in the text editor (when nothing is selected next entered symbol will be formatted).
- Improved changing units in the Preferences.
- Fixed a bug preventing app from saving and exporting on Mac OS X 10.6.8.
- Fixed a bug preventing app from properly starting and saving on Mac OS X 10.6.8.
- Improved import.
- Small other bug fixes.
- New slide info layer with editable numbers and captions of the pages (slides).
- Fixed error with exporting from document with Graphic Style. Unfortunally Mac OS X use only PDF 1.4 version that doesn't support transparency in the gradients. So export for this style uses images instead of PDF.
- New option in the drawing sizes presets: imageable part of printer paper. This option allows to create drawing with exact printable area of a page. Page size is choosed from File - Page setup.
- Copied objects are pasted under cursor now.
- New Style: Graphic Style.
- Improved import.
- Save text formatting when text is pasted or dragged.
- Crop lines show printable page area instead of entire sheet area.
- Ability to set a size of the exported image.
- Ability to add a note to the shape.
- Custom color of palette background.
- Fixed: crop, transparency background options behavior.
- Fixed: removing connectors if you delete a connected shape.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
- editing parts of standard shapes and connectors (filling, stroke, shadow);
- fit to page option when printing (see option in the Preferences);
- linear and radial gradients in the Customizable style;
- saving printing settings and crop page lines when document is closed;
- full screen mode;
- text rotating;
- improved autosize and save text properties options;
- improved font selector menu;
- direct input shapes size and coordinates;
- snapping guides to the grid option;
- Esc closes popup windows;
- Improved: import stencils.
- New: Replacing shapes.
- New: Connecting connector to the connector.
- New: Double click element on the palette to add element on the drawing.
- New: Hotkeys in the editor (Cmd+B, Cmd+I, Cmd+U).
- Improved: drawing markers.
- Improved: help window position.
- Improved: zooming with Alt+scroll.
- Fixed: arrows selection after change color in the Lion.
- Experimental: separator line with shapes on it with connector behavior.
- In progress: improving stability in the Lion.
- Added: Flow Chart shapes in the Glass Notation.
- New: shortcut for Connector tool ('c'), shortcut for text editor ('t') (applied to selected shape).
- New: shape scaling when adding shape to the drawing from palette (see Preferences for scale coefficient).
- New: proportional shapes resizing in the selection (see Object - Change Attributes).
- Lion compatible (windows restoration).
- Fixed: saving Drawing Size Preset, Grid Span in the Preferences.
- New: enlarge left, up drawing size.
- New: lists formatting in the text editor (see context menu for selection in the editor).
- Fixed: pop-ups windows positioning.
- New: zoom slider.
- Fixed: dragging problem when section in the palette collapsed and then expanded.
- New: rotate text in table cells.
- New: add a URL link to a element, table, connector. Right click in the text editor and select Add link item.
- Bug fixes: inserting text into image shapes.
- New: Notation with customizable style for elements (fill, stroke, any color).
- Removed length restriction for arrows from palette.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- New: Glass Notation.
- New: Flow Chart Elements (29 different elements) in the Funny Style, Gradient Style Notations.
- New: More element colors, text colors.
- New: Table Tool: add/remove row/column, join/split cells, grid/cells colors, paddings. Create connectable tables.
- New: Image cropping, transparent image background when exporting.
- New: Reshape images (contour with rounded corners or circle). Drag and drop
any image (png,tiff,jpg,pdf) and double click it to see menu.
- New: Custom connector arrowheads length.
- New: Manual moving Bezier control points for connector end points.
- New: Insert/Delete Path Point Tool stays instantly turned on (Esc to turn off).
- New: Paste without formatting in the text box.
- New: Diagrammix is Intel-only now.
- Updated: Attributes panel (Cmd+Shift+M) (restyling multiple elements,
connectors, tables in the selection).
- Fixed: Spaces in the Connector Dash patterns.
- Fixed: Connectors redrawing when moving with keyboard.
- Fixed: Undo/redo for several Bezier connectors in the selection.
- Fixed: Arrange (send back/front etc) for several objects in the selection.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed: issue with running on Mac OS X 10.5.
- New: layers (Menu Window - Layers Palette).
- UI improvements.
- New: simultaneously changing style for selected elements and connectors (Menu Object - Change Attributes or via selection context menu).
- New: short arrows.
- Bug fixes.
- New: grouping/ungrouping. The elements outside groups can be connected to the elements inside groups.
- New: double click element or connector again to open Text Editor.
- New: custom padding for Elements (option in Preferences).
- New: Elements Palette with outline.
- Fixed: sliders for setting up text position save last used values.
- Fixed: info box is changed during resize and rotate.
- Fixed: more accurate offset for duplicated element.
- Fixed: more accurate image position after drag-and-drop.
- New: annotation external images mode. Now you can drag or paste any image (PNG, PDF, etc) to the Diagrammix and connect elements with any point on the image. Connectors stay connected when the image is moved. Use Select Sticky Spot Tool on the toolbar to move, add or remove yellow sticky spots.
- New: smart guides. If you have smart guides enabled, they appear as you drag to help you line up elements and connectors.
- Some other improvements and bug fixes.